Registering a claim

 Simply register your claim on line with us.

For comprehensive loss and third-party insurance, to settle a claim we need:

  • notification of loss (online)
  • photographic evidence
  • repair or purchase invoice

You can attach pictures and documents (e.g. cost estimate, diagram/sketch of incident) in support of the claim at the foot of the online claim form.

With REPAIRS, reimbursement can follow under either the flat rate table or under the actual cost of the repairs.

With a TOTAL WRITE-OFF a purchase invoice must be submitted. If this is submitted later, please include the name of the person insured.


In the case of accidental damage we would like to draw your attention to the important deadlines: a potential disability must occur within a year of the accident. Before the expiry of a further 3 months this must be established by a doctor and a claim made.

Online registration of a claim

  1. Have you damaged rental equipment or do you want to register a claim for your personal equipment? – > Registration of a comprehensive claim
  2. Have you damaged equipment belonging to a third party (property damage) or injured a third party (personal injuries)? -> Registration of a third party liability claim
  3. Are you yourself injured and want to register a personal/accident claim? -> Registration of an accident claim
SuedwestRing Logo

Versicherungsmakler GmbH
Abt-Hyller-Straße 4
88250 Weingarten